Louisiana Materials Design Alliance (LAMDA) is an alliance of five institutions of higher education in the State and draws expertise from materials science, engineering, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, and physics. LAMDA’s research program represents a convergence of machine learning, experimental and computational materials science and engineering, and additive manufacturing with a diverse team of researchers, post-docs, graduate students and undergraduate students.
- Natural structures inspire the design of new lightweight metamaterials
- Register Today: LAMDA Outreach Symposium
- Publication Alert: Correlation between cyclic topology and shape memory properties of an amine-based thermoset shape memory polymer: A coarse-grained molecular dynamics study
- Machine learning boosts shape memory polymer materials research
- Dr. Yan Receives Research Award